I am surprised, honoured, and happy to have been nominated for this award by
Mackenzie at https://lifewithanillness.com/ Thank you, Mackenzie!
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The award was created by https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/
The rules are:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s).
The questions Mackenzie asked are:
- What is your biggest goal for 2018? The improvement of physical and mental health, and to be able to do a blog post a day on average.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas, of course, for the family aspects.
- If a genie could give you three wishes, what would they be? For my kids to be happy and healthy, for us all to be on a path to cure some of the world’s ills, and to be allowed to see these things happen.
- If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? There’s no place like home…..there’s no place like home.
If you could only have one type of sandwich for the rest of your life, what kind would it be? Corned beef on rye bread with mustard and a big pickle.
Three things about me are:
- I retired a little over a year ago, and have taken up writing as a creative outlet.
- I struggle with numerous health problems, but the struggle continues, and that’s the good part.
- My wife continues to work, so I have been demoted to part time housekeeper and lazy writer type.
Some of my posts that I like the best are:
My Nominees are:
Ana Daksina from Timeless Classics https://timelessclassics.wordpress.com/
Beckie from Beckie’s Mental Mess http://beckiesmentalmess.blog/
Life With an Illness http://lifewithanillness.com/
Isabelle’s Thoughts https://isabellepan.wordpress.com/
My Sword and Shield https://myswordandshield.wordpress.com/
The Captain’s Speech https://captainsspeech.wordpress.com/
The Pradita Chronicles http://thepraditachronicles.com/
Questions for my nominees are:
- What got you started with your blog?
- What do you enjoy about blogging on WordPress?
- What turns you off reading someone’s blog?
- What kind of content are you attracted to?
- Do you stay up until the wee hours, reading / writing? How late?