I am surprised, honoured, and happy to have been nominated for this award by
Mackenzie at https://lifewithanillness.com/ Thank you, Mackenzie!
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The award was created by https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/
The rules are:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share a link to your best post(s).
The questions Mackenzie asked are:
- What is your biggest goal for 2018? The improvement of physical and mental health, and to be able to do a blog post a day on average.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas, of course, for the family aspects.
- If a genie could give you three wishes, what would they be? For my kids to be happy and healthy, for us all to be on a path to cure some of the world’s ills, and to be allowed to see these things happen.
- If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? There’s no place like home…..there’s no place like home.
If you could only have one type of sandwich for the rest of your life, what kind would it be? Corned beef on rye bread with mustard and a big pickle.
Three things about me are:
- I retired a little over a year ago, and have taken up writing as a creative outlet.
- I struggle with numerous health problems, but the struggle continues, and that’s the good part.
- My wife continues to work, so I have been demoted to part time housekeeper and lazy writer type.
Some of my posts that I like the best are:
My Nominees are:
Ana Daksina from Timeless Classics https://timelessclassics.wordpress.com/
Beckie from Beckie’s Mental Mess http://beckiesmentalmess.blog/
Life With an Illness http://lifewithanillness.com/
Isabelle’s Thoughts https://isabellepan.wordpress.com/
My Sword and Shield https://myswordandshield.wordpress.com/
The Captain’s Speech https://captainsspeech.wordpress.com/
The Pradita Chronicles http://thepraditachronicles.com/
Questions for my nominees are:
- What got you started with your blog?
- What do you enjoy about blogging on WordPress?
- What turns you off reading someone’s blog?
- What kind of content are you attracted to?
- Do you stay up until the wee hours, reading / writing? How late?
Lee Dunn has been writing since the age of 18, but found that work got in the way for the ensuing 48 years. In his home town of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he reveled in his independence at an early age, and spent as much time as he could exploring the city’s Arts scene. He was introduced to poetry and prose by the works of two literary giants, namely J.R.R. Tolkien and J.W. Lennon and thence fell in love with the written word. His work includes poetry, short fiction, and personal essays, and ranges in theme from the surreal to the horrific, nostalgic, and themes on the human condition. He has been published on Spillwords.com, The Dark Poets Club, Journal of Undiscovered Poets, Crepe & Penn Literary magazine, and the Shelburne Free Press.